When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

That's one way to look at it...

sempire

LOL.... Thanks for sharing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I guess any guy who cant spell... and only judges watches by their size can only be someone who needs to be taken seriously !!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think it's funny that he's even comparing A. Langhe & Sohne to a watch company like Panerai. A. Langhe specializes in handmade, dress watches... starting at twenty or thirty thousand dollars... going up nearly a million dollars... It's like comparing a BMW Z4 to a Rolls Royce... Not the same thing at all.. not the same category, and not used for the same activity!

Yeah... and I should be wearing an Audimars ROO at the age of 27 cuz thats reasonable. I think Panerai shows restraint and maturity. If worn in the right enviroment.

I love my PAMs. What is snobbish are the "few" individuals who wear them and that can quickly be determined as douschable by their overly confident and weak minded deminor.

I have enough dam personality. Thats why I like PAMs. They are simple and beautiful timepieces. If I wanted attention, I would go to an irish bar in Maitland, Fl with a Navitimer I bought from Ufanta and a sweet Guy Harvey t-shirt with the front tucked in just enough to see my belt buckle which is either a John Deer logo or some sort of saying along the lines of, "I love pussy". You'll win all over that one.

This guy's f*ck'n idiot. It must suck living in LA.

Edited by mLuMaN83

I am just back from vacation in Miami Beach, and in the hotel elevator, there was a very smartly dressed man with an LV suitcase on a rolling rack and a beautiful PAM 190 on his wrist. He was staring at the button panel in the elevator so hard I thought lasers would shoot out of his eyes and destroy the control box.

There was no way in hell he intended to acknowledge or speak to me.

I enjoy the Watch Snob. It's written by someone who knows a lot about watches, but his persona is obviously created. It's pretty entertaining, especially when he talks about his ambiguous friend/partner Sheamus, who is apparently as wealthy, educated and well-bred as he is.

You can never have better taste than the impeccable taste and vast horological knowledge than the Watch Snob, because that's his character.

Panerai is obviously a very classy brand, with elegant and restrained timepieces. They are big- but in a simple, masculine way. My 312 is my favorite thing for my wrist.

177 is my other favorite PAM. Usually wear it on a rubber or black leather strap and it's more sporty or understated.

My 312 I wear on a nice thick oxblood calf with contrast stitching.

Now I just have to put my 005 up for trade for a 288K and I'll be set for a while.