When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New 111M

txrob779

Here is my new 111M

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

I posted up these eariler with a stupi thread name...but here is the rep.

Will try and use my Olympus camera on macro and take better pics...did these in a hurry

Rob

Edited by txrob779

Man my wife has a nice Olympus 35mm digital camera but I cant get the marco setting work for crap..however the watch is killer....have had it ion the pool everyday for week.....water resistace is great,,,,I an very pleased...thanks Joshua. I'll be ordering another one soon bro.

Rob

Awesome, looking forward to receiving mine :)

Did you order it from Joshua? I have bought a bunch of reps from him and had some special fixes done as well...the guy gets my 2 thumbs up....

Here is my new 111M

(...)

Rob

I am waiting for my 111M to come from Joshua... What can you tell about time keeping? How many +/- secs per day? Is this roughly the same as shown on QC photos from timing machine?

Regards,

Pawel

Edited by PolonusTM

My knowlegde of PAM reps is minimal...all I can say is the quality in excellent....I have had it in my pool everyday with out issue... the +\- is excellent as well... in my opinion of the 5 reps I have bought from Josh....this one is by FAR the most impresive....but so was my Ultimate PO 45 mm....I have had an excellent business relationship with Joshua and he continues to earn my business....

Rob

There was one ole boy from NC on here once that modded my 16610 ETA rep....shaved CG's...seals....correct 2.5 cyclops...added a solid link oyster bracelet....it was dead on in grams and fit am finish to my GEN Rolex....I wish I could remeber who he was.

Edited by txrob779