When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poljot 3133 movement

alterego

I guess I pretty much asked my question in the topic description above. I'm working in a Motecarlo project and I don't want to canivalize the Zodiac chrono that was originaally going to be the movement donor. I wonder if someone would know if the Poljoyt chrono movement that powered the Rusdian cosmonauts' watches would fit a Montecarlo DW case.

Hope someone kwnows. Otherwise I'll have to try and see ...

What a wealth of inforrmation in the the link you include in your answer. I guess if that post with the details about what case was used for building the Montecarlos with Rusian engines, It may be worth trying. I saw several Poljot chrono adds for sale in internet and most of them were quite affordable, commpared to the $ 350/$600

range for a Valjoux 7734 powered watch availoable in the net.

Thank you again for the great information you shared.

Best regards.

Jaime

What a wealth of information in the post you W

It does not. Despite a similar appearance, the dimensions of the 3133 are very different from the 7734's. Please see this comparison on WUS.

However, I do remember someone making a Poljot-powered Monte Carlo using a deeper Tudor Big Block case. I wish I could find the relevant post.

• 1 month later...