When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Part of the reason I love RWG

kingkaiser

I'm a member of most other replica forums, and in terms of posts, more active on some others than I am here. Yet if you were to ask me which rep forum I consider home, I'd have to say it's RWG. I think more than anything else, its the quality and maturity of the members at RWG that appeals to me.

Disagreements are treated respectfully and addressed as such, without resorting to ad hominem attacks. Obviously you still see good natured ribbing on RWG, but I rarely see insults directed at any member or any blatant flaming. Noobs are treated with respect and its rare to hear "We've already discussed this, so dont ask" (apart from the single posters with "is this a good watch to buy" questions). This is an awesome place to be, in great part due to the temperament and positive attitude of the members active here.

"Fine watches, fine people" indeed... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I was just looking at the new 111M....

Is this a good watch to buy?

Also does anyone know where I can get it and who are the dealers you guys would use... ?

I did have a look about but I cant seem to see and its getting a little confusing for me being a PAM noob...

Thanks in advance :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I'm a member of most other replica forums, and in terms of posts, more active on some others than I am here. Yet if you were to ask me which rep forum I consider home, I'd have to say it's RWG. I think more than anything else, its the quality and maturity of the members at RWG that appeals to me.

Disagreements are treated respectfully and addressed as such, without resorting to ad hominem attacks. Obviously you still see good natured ribbing on RWG, but I rarely see insults directed at any member or any blatant flaming. Noobs are treated with respect and its rare to hear "We've already discussed this, so dont ask" (apart from the single posters with "is this a good watch to buy" questions). This is an awesome place to be, in great part due to the temperament and positive attitude of the members active here.

"Fine watches, fine people" indeed... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I call this sucking up to the admin and mods :D!!!

Hahahhaha...

We all LOVE it here, the other day my wife asked if i would go to town with her, hmmmm not a fat chanse. I have a meeting on rwg that i cant miss i told her :D, she replayd "you and your stupid worthless watches" yeha but they are all mine ALL MINE :D

@Donerix - after all the info you've given me, its the least I could do.

@PeteM - use the damned search function. You'd think after 3,500+ posts, you'd know how to do that.

@Every One Else That Took The P*ss - SCR@W YOU, YOU BUNCH OF W@!KERS! KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELVES, YOU SONS OF #$%$!~! :whistling:

And for the 2 people that didn't, +1

^_^

@PeteM - use the damned search function. You'd think after 3,500+ posts, you'd know how to do that.

There's a search function ????