When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new AP ROO V3 from puretime

We were told that the sandblasted Titanium finish was done on a bare case. The V2 had a brushed finish and was re-done with a sandblasted finish.

We might see a difference when compared side-by-side with a lense/magnifier.

Anyway, still one of the nicest ROO´s around.

Theo

What do you want us to "check"??

Correct me if I'm wrong....let me guess...he want us to "check this out?",right?

:lol don't angry, just joking.

The new sandblast finish on v3 should more close to gen on v2 brushed. It's quite difficult to see the different on photos.

Best regards,

Raymond

It should be a slight improvement over the V2 in terms of case finish. I wouldn't buy it if you already had a V2 but it is an improvement. My guess (and it is a guess as I have never seen the gen) is that with "sandblasting only" the color will be a little "grayer" than V2. In either version it is still one of the great reps and truly different from many of the other AP ROO's. It definitely wears lighter than the standard SS. In reality when they did a new run of cases to meet the demand (whether it is better or worse than the gen) its cheaper to go straight to sandblasting rather than a two step brush and blast. ;)

We will never know which one is closer as no one does true color neutral pictures nor do we know exactly what AP does in preparation to the ti prior to blasting. But either way you can't lose. I love this rep. :thumbsupsmileyanim: