When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB limited edition Tourby

Hi,

we all know the limited edition HBB TEMPUS - The “All Black with a RG 2” Limited to 50 pieces. Well this black-ceramic Tourbillon does not have a RG #2, but a RG arms and the RG H-logo and is limited to 5 pieces (PM me for info). It took more than 3 months to get the tourby factory to make this for me and it only cost 950 USD!

... wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg, as the Germans say!

What should we call this version? TEMPUS2 or TEMPI? Or just: HUBLOT black ceramic cased, skeleton, tourbillon with RG touches?

Enjoy the pics, as usual un-touched, from my back yard. Watch was place on a mirror, for some extra effect.

And, the pics just simply cannot show the wrist present you feel wearing it! I am sure that Whyser and Rckh can confirm this.

Enjoy!

Dutchy

01-6.jpg

02-8.jpg

03-9.jpg

04-8.jpg

05-5.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

041.jpg

And maybe soon on gummy-croc strap and black bling bezel… for more depth and reflection.

06-4.jpg

07-5.jpg

No doubt it's cost me hand & legs. But it's too sexy & I love it so much!!

Trust me; photos don't show everything of this watch. The real thing is 200% much better!

That's mine!!! Fly with you dutch!

005.jpg

013.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

• 2 months later...

Love the

Big Bang Full Ceramic Skeleton Tourbillon

I think it looks best with brushed bezel , your thoughts welcome . the back i dont like the white writing how do they compare to the gen's??

aston

not at all, everybody that knows the movement will now it's not real (just look at the gen one post up)

but then again, I think nobody here could actually afford a gen one (and if they could, they probably wouldn't be buying reps) and the chance of running into one in the wild are practically zero.

or were you talking about the white lettering?

beauty of a watch though! the only toubillon I'm actually considering, just for the fun of it :)

cheers, tim

I love the ALL BLACK Tourbillon as well....for my taste the indizees should be/remain black or silver.

Anyway....it´s only gone up in price...the replica market is one I don´t understand.....the demand declines but prices rise...huh?

I would be all over it for a decend price....600$ should do the trick.

Theo

• 7 months later...