When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How often that happen :-)

ilanB

Got my 292K yesterday and wore it today the first time.

Suddenly after few hours I felt it slipping and caught him before he reached a hard floor.

The part that hold the strap was broken, screw still in the case :cry2: on the other side I can feel some wiggle on one side of the strap holder (what is the proper name?) - the other side feel firm.

I emailed the dealer and asked for his response. What do you think, is it just this part being fragile and just replace it ?

Thanks,

Ilan

Here are the pics:

dsc00310u.jpg

dsc00309y.jpg

Thanks,

After a closer look I noticed the bars don't look broken but it is two parts so opened the screw and replaced the bars in both sides.

It seems firm and nice now :victory:

Thanks for the advice and being patient with a noob :rolleyes:

Ilan

BTW I must comment on Andrew - he immediately answered my mail (sent just before posting here) to know if any screw is missing and to explain what to do.

Edited by ilanB

Making sure that the lugs are correctly screwed on a connecting well trough their tube is one of the first things to do with a rad...

and after any change of straps, tugging a bit to make sure every thing's OK is a must...

Better have the lugs detach from the body in your office than in the street and cry!!