When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Titanium Meets Titanium

r11co

134000-18572.jpg

OK, so the picture is more 'mid-week wrist check' than 'TTK special', but quick and dirty will have to do for now as I'm busy with a million other things!

They said it was rare and scarce and indeed my hunt for one proved difficult, but in the end a trade with a fellow member brought me this piece of loveliness. I'm not saying who, but I'll give you a hint - pay close attention to the dial.....

OK, so the picture is more 'mid-week wrist check' than 'TTK special', but quick and dirty will have to do for now as I'm busy with a million other things!

They said it was rare and scarce and indeed my hunt for one proved difficult, but in the end a trade with a fellow member brought me this piece of loveliness. I'm not saying who, but I'll give you a hint - pay close attention to the dial.....

I'm glad to know I don't have the hairiest arms on RWG... errr, I mean nice watch!!! :p

I don't know why I never jumped on one of those Seawolfs...

• 5 weeks later...

After speaking to a CNC person I am convinced that Titanium reps never last long because tooling for titanium is different than for Stainless Steel and the moral of the story is that if you like it and it is in titanium either buy it relatively soon after issuance or wait for someone else to get bored with theirs and buy it second hand. Have you ever noticed there are very rarely second gen versions of titamium watches (other than 36/177/118/etc. which sell enough to warrant subsequent runs). :)