When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PT Supreme WM9 Submariner V2

scooterboy

Hi, I am looking for a good Sub in the price range of USD 450,--

I get the offer from PT for a Supreme WM9 V2 Submariner without rehaut engraving!

I do not find any infos about this watch, i know the specs of the WM9 V2 from george, but this pieces are out of production!

I know PT`s V1 Supreme Sub`s are in the base the same as the WM9 V1 subs, TW subs ......

so does any one know specs about the PT Supreme wm9 V2 subs?

i have to decide between BK´s TW sub with cg and pearl mod and PT´S Supreme WM9 V2 sub!

thanks for help

I have read that the V2 wm9 case is the standard against which other reps are compared. So, my advice would be to go with thatm if in fact it is available, send it to BK and have him do his magic on it. voila, best of both worlds. Also, as the owner of a TW best from BK with gen crown, crystal and crown, I highly recommend these mods. Good luck - J

I emailed PT a few times about this, and as far as I can gather, this being called a V2 is a bit misleading. It has the same dial and solid bracelet as the previous one, so if this has no engraving it's more like a V1 than a V1.5 or whatever it had been called. V2 seems to be marketing, however, it's a darn nice Sub with gen-like bezel construction. Get a relume and gen insert and call it a day.