When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM288 Lug screws

mrboombasteke

I seem to have lost one of my lug screws for my PAM288k. After wearing it all week, my strap came off *just* as I took of my watch and fortunately it didn't fall off. Anyway, I'm aware Mary or any of our trusted dealers can get me a replacement lug screw. I was hoping one of our friendly members would have an extra they'd be willing to sell to me so I can keep wearing this beauty.

img1403jx.jpg

cheers,

:pimp:

YIKES--20 quid!! Hopefully someone else has had this issue already and can spare a screw. Otherwise, I guess I'll have no other choice. :mellow:

:pimp:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the ebay link, i instantly bought them. The OEM lug's are the right thickness and it's wearth the money. The ownly 3 thing's I hated about the Ultimate 288 was the Thicknis of the Lug's and the spacing between the case and the strap. It's to wide. You can see it with your bare eyes.

A Collegue of mine had a 287 and he doesn't see the difference between his and my watch, and thinks mine it OEM. But i see the difference. There's one thing thast also f.....up. That's the hight and angle of the ring with the glass in it (place of the bezel). That's a big difference.

But the rest is realy great, in my oppinion.

COMMENTS ON MY FINDINGS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME!!!! I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OPPINION!!

greats