When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Becoming VIP questions!

Mnicolini300

I want to become a VIP member and when I went to check out it looked like it was only paypal compatible which brings me to my next question will that automatically take 3 dollars every month or I have to keep up with payment? I would prefer to do month to month. Is this possible???

Of course you need to also take in to account that unlike very many business the automatic payment system here is very easy to cancel, send the Admin or a team member a PM and we will stop taking payments.

Therefore auto renewal with us gives you all the ease and none of the hassles. ;)

Maybe I should ask the boss to make me PR officer. 8)

Ken

When I tried to sign up for a year I clicked on the Paypal button and I got the Paypal stuff in Norwegian (I think).

Now, I have nothing agains Norwegian, I'm sure it's a fine language and, no doubt, millions of Norwegians like it, but it's not my language. If I'm doing Paypal stuff I'd like to be able to read what is going on, which is a bit difficult if you can't understand Norwegian.

Was this some sort of weird glitch?

Is this normal?

What is happening?

Of course you need to also take in to account that unlike very many business the automatic payment system here is very easy to cancel, send the Admin or a team member a PM and we will stop taking payments.

Therefore auto renewal with us gives you all the ease and none of the hassles. ;)

Maybe I should ask the boss to make me PR officer. 8)

Ken

1 vote from me! :victory: