When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hey is there a comparable sub lv WM9 made still?

ilyailya

hey decided i want a rolex. but the only one i like which stands out is the lV one , black face and green bezel

Or can i just buy a regular black bezel sub and replace bezel?

I know WM9 v2 is not made anymore and they come up for sale very very rarely. if any one owns one and wants to let it to some one who will keep it for many many years, send me a PM.

thanks

Insert, Dial and Hands are all different from the standard Sub.

Best thing to do would be wait for the WM9 LV to show up in the sales section, or talk to BK and see what he can do for you with his TW Sub.

This is the BK WM9 LV. It's not for sale though ... ;)

bk-wm9_lv_1.jpg

Edited by tomhorn

Thanks for Reply. Very nice looking. I actually got interested in this when i saw a GEN on one of the guys. I was never crazy about green, but this just looks nice and unique.

I dont think BK makes any more. But maybe worth a try. When they come on sale in thread, they go instantly and people want a premium..

I ll wait and see, thanks

surprising that after so many years, the most repped watch is not being modded/done better more often like wm9. I guess that's the nature of rep market though, to keep you buying for the search of perfect rep heh.

I ll check out TW or will look on boards for wm9 lv, maybe some one will be nice enough to let it go for fair price.

thanks

Insert, Dial and Hands are all different from the standard Sub.

Best thing to do would be wait for the WM9 LV to show up in the sales section, or talk to BK and see what he can do for you with his TW Sub.

This is the BK WM9 LV. It's not for sale though ... ;)

bk-wm9_lv_1.jpg

since you dont want to sell, want to loan it to me for few month.., so i will wear it and decide if i really want one after all ;)

great looking watch, hope you enjoy wearing it.