When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back in the game after a few years break

Hello all,

Been away from the rep scene for a good few years now. But I'm back and looking at the new 187.

I have a few reps from back in the day, about 5 years ago now I guess. How would I try to find out what they may be worth if I decided to sell. I don't want to post a thread asking about specific models, as I guess that could be classed as trying to sell outside of the Sales Section. But if I post in the sales section I need an asking price?

Cheers, Chris.

hi chris, like you i was away for a couple of years and on a whim decided to sign in to see if i was still active and lo and behold within a few weeks i was right back in the swing of things and picked up the blue ceramic rollie (it truly never ends)....i was thinking about selling off some of the watches i purchased 5+ years ago as well....as far as what they may be worth? i can't imagine that they have appreciated in any way (they are reps after all) so set what you consider a fair price and i am sure the market will determine whether you're right or not...in any event, welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replies guys.

Will post up some photo's in the Collection area of the forum later. This is a shortlist of what I kept from my collection of 4-5 years ago. Still not pulled the trigger on the new 187 yet......

Panerai

196 a7750

196 eta7753

029 eta2893

063 eta2893

Others

RXW Marina Militare

DW6263 Daytona with the Mystery Movement (still working well!)

Omega Seamaster 007

Franck Muller Roullete

Rolex Red Sub