When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust Hands for Miyota 8215

preacher62

I know this has been discussed but I could not find the thread. Is there anyone in CONUS who sells a set of DJ hands for a Miyota 8215?

Hands for a DG movement will work fine but I can't find them. I have sent an email to Gary Clark to see if he has them. Mr. Slimball says that he does not have them. I might have to go to one of our dealers.

Miyota hands -

Hour = 1.65 mm

Min = 1.0 mm

Sec = .17 mm

DG hands -

Hour - 1.5 mm

Min = 1.0 mm

Sec = .17 mm

You can broach the hour hand just a touch and it will fit fine.

Edited by preacher62

I noticed that JulesBorel list hand sizes for the Miyota at 150/100/17- just like the 2813. $39.95 each.

I have a set of silver DJ hands I'm not using- I think they're still in decent shape, you're welcome to them, PM me if you're interested.

I noticed that JulesBorel list hand sizes for the Miyota at 150/100/17- just like the 2813. $39.95 each.

I have a set of silver DJ hands I'm not using- I think they're still in decent shape, you're welcome to them, PM me if you're interested.

Thanks you very much. As luck would have it I am looking for gold hands this time. I will look at Borel and see what they have. Thanks, again.

I have a 1601 that I am retrofitting another movement in. I looks as though...since it has a piepan dial...that the Miyota movement will fit perfectly. I will know today. The 8215 is a great "slow-beat" solution for franken work.