When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Completely Hand Made Beauty

Guest TTK

@ JTB and r11co......Yeah.....a couple of neds like you two...out on the razz at the weekend......umpteen Guiness doon yer neck.....and a fish supper or donner kebab in haund.....hingin' aroon Central Station.........would definitely end up in the back of a Black Maria.....and then inn The Weekly News.......but a distinguished gentleman such as myself.....would merely be assumed to be in posession of an article of distinction with no malice aforethought..:lol:

haha.. I'm sure the polis wid just luv to catch ye wi wan o they stabbers, they'd luv the craftsmanship and wid tell ye so thru the bars o the jiyl...

:lol:.....it always helps.....!

BTW....he's and English bawbanger......trying to look hard....a poor De Niro impression.......you know as well as I do.....you never see the kiss coming......!

The best ever demonstration of the Glesca kiss.....is in Chato's Land....when Roddy McMillan nuts another cowboy.....classic....!

The only self defence tool I need is kissing.................Glesca style

Ah John, The Glasgow kiss... taught to me 30 years ago by a Scots lad I flatted with.. name of Finlay, from the Glasgow shipyards...saved my arse in many confrontations... but I'm sure as you and Neil know only too well... must be perfectly executed... or people get mad :p

Offshore

GORGEOUS

Gorgeous, TTK. Perhaps an odd request. A former boss of mine (a very respected chef/restauranteur over here in the states) has done me a truly remarkable favor, which I would like to repay in very small measure with a nice gesture: Would it be possible for your knifemaker to make a chef's knife, using very specific perameters for steel, balance, weight, and handle shape etc yet made with the interesting materials and excellent workmanship that went into the knives you posted? I'd be willing to pay top dollar for a custom piece, but a few specifications would have to be met exactly--knives are to chefs what clubs are to golfers--individual preferences of performance and "feel" are inviolate. Anyway, please feel free to respond here or email if you'd be interested in presiding over what may be an interesting project...and pretty good advertising.