When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the UK

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking about for the last week or so and decided it was time I joined up and said hello! I am totally new to the rep world and luckily found this site before I placed any orders. After having a browse about I've started out with a Beginmariner from Josh, which I hope will arrive soon. There is no doubt in my mind that had I not stumbled across your forum, I would have ended up getting scammed by one of google's finest :).

Thanks again, I'm off to do some reading - it looks like there is a LOT to learn!

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking about for the last week or so and decided it was time I joined up and said hello! I am totally new to the rep world and luckily found this site before I placed any orders. After having a browse about I've started out with a Beginmariner from Josh, which I hope will arrive soon. There is no doubt in my mind that had I not stumbled across your forum, I would have ended up getting scammed by one of google's finest :).

Thanks again, I'm off to do some reading - it looks like there is a LOT to learn!

Welcome! I'm new, just like you...so...what's a Beginmariner? Something to do with a Submariner, I suppose?

Welcome! I'm new, just like you...so...what's a Beginmariner? Something to do with a Submariner, I suppose?

Yeah, it's a Sub made by noobfactory I believe. Recieved my quality control pics this morning from the factory and it looks tip top! The waiting begins :)