When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

accurate Panerai?

whoever

It looks like a 088. Im no pam expert but i dont think this Is one of the better versions,I could be wrong. For starters that GMT hand Is the wrong color,should be white/silverish. But a rep dosent have to be perfect for you to enjoy It,so I hope you enjoy It.:) Mike

thanks MIke, i'll post some pics when i get it. I wanted another one, but Mary didn't have it...so i we,t for the one she proposed....and as i hate waiting i pay a certain price i guess.... :black_eye: but i like it anyway.....

my biggest issue was that i wondered if it was right that there was no minute markers....

Edited by whoever

I'm not really sure where to start. That's probably the worst 88 rep I've ever seen, sorry to say.

Parts that are totally incorrect

- Dial

- Crown

- Crown Guard

- Date wheel/window

- Cyclops

- Crystal

- Cheap plastic strap

and that's just looking at one picture. If you don't care about accuracy, enjoy it but based on your post question, this is not even close to be accurate. I think Mary just wanted to unload stock on you.

Compare with the gen

2156_1_pam88eseriesfront.jpg

post-29734-0-66868400-1313679275.jpg

As everyone will say, you pay for what you get. If you're buying $88 dollar watches you have to realize that they are not usually accurate or have all the nice features and stuff that the more expensive ones have. Then again, if you're a student or something it won't really matter, but if you're a professional or something you might want to worry about being called out perhaps.

sorry but for $88 you were not expecting anything close to accuracy, right? ;)

As everyone will say, you pay for what you get. If you're buying $88 dollar watches you have to realize that they are not usually accurate or have all the nice features and stuff that the more expensive ones have. Then again, if you're a student or something it won't really matter, but if you're a professional or something you might want to worry about being called out perhaps.

I'd say Mary gave you a fair price then.

Hi again.....

yeah i know, and i realize that, for this price i don't expect the best versions. And i don't want to point out that she's a bad dealer, i had very good experiences with her until now. I know that the material is probably of very good quality as well as the movement. I was just surprised to hear what txcollector said:" this is not even close to be accurate".....and: "That's probably the worst 88 rep I've ever seen, sorry to say."

Anyway, i wrote Mary a mail, she replied, very quickly as always, and she asked to send her a copy of this discussion......

As i said, i like the watch, i wouldn't have approved the QCpics if not, it's just that i thought it was a bit closer to accuracy. My fault too, i know!

so let's fprget about it, maybe it will fit to me anyway :victory:

DAMN!!!! That's almost (missing one tic by the 18) a 161 dial. I wonder if they ever made it for the A7750 movement.

Well...i think i have to learn about all the models......