When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New tools!

redwatch

I know this may seem trivial to some, but I got my first pair of really good tweezers today and I must say they are VERY impressive! I bought a pair of Dumont Style #2 tweezers in the newer dumostar material and man are they ever sweet!!! I cannot believe I tried to work on a watch without these! I have already ordered two more tweezers to round out the set. I also ordered a #5 and a #00 for heavy duty stuff. Got a sweet case for them as well :thumbsupsmileyanim:

IMG00242-20110818-1138.jpg

IMG00243-20110818-1138.jpg

Wow, nice kit mate.

I also bought myself some new tweezers whilst I was away, from a German company "Bernstein".

I never realised that the members here would want, or pay for top of the line gear, so we will now put some into stock!

We have access to all the top line tools, and at v g pricing, so looks like we had better add a few more lines to the shop!

Always yell if you want something specific that we don't list, its more than probably in the catalogue!

Offshore

I never realised that the members here would want, or pay for top of the line gear, so we will now put some into stock!

Offshore

I'm using your green anti-mag ones. They're very good for all purpose. Way beyond their pricetage in quality. Just little big once you get into the springs and things beyond the keyless.

Wow, nice kit mate.

I also bought myself some new tweezers whilst I was away, from a German company "Bernstein".

We have access to all the top line tools, and at v g pricing, so looks like we had better add a few more lines to the shop!

Always yell if you want something specific that we don't list, its more than probably in the catalogue!

Offshore

One of these days I'm going to splurge for a Horotec crystal press and set of dies...

Dumont, same as mine!

After reading so many good reviews, I decided to give them a try. I was surprised at the cost to be honest. I know they aren't cheap, but I was really pleased with the #2 costing $27.00 USD :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I cannot get over the feel of these. The dumostar metal with the matte finish just feels like there is no way they will ever slip out of my hands, and the tips feel so precise I would be surprised if I managed to lose any parts with these.

I would highly recommend these to anyone considering tweezers. Spend the money on these. It's worth it.

@O/S - if you can add dumont tweezers to your line up, I think that would be a great thing!!! :good: