When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist Action

ekhunter

Golf Digest just listed, and showed pictures of some of the watches that the PGA Tour players wear. Of course, Tiger wears the Tag Heuer(Professional Golf Watch) for $1,395.00, and Phil wears the Rolex(Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona) at just $25,550.00, but some nice watches are on the wrist of some of the other pros. The most popular being the Maurice Lacroix(Reveil Globe) for $25,300.00, then the Breitling for Bentley for at $6,890.00, and my favorite, the Audemars Piguet(Royal Oak) for a measly $111,900.00. You would think they would just round up to $112K, but that might put it out of someone's price range. I guess they have to do something with all of that money they are winning!

It's funny how Tiger's probably the highest paid golfer in the world but wears the least expensive watch... LOL

I know, it's all sponsor driven. I'd be interested in what he wears in public. :blink:

I'd be willing to bet that Tag has some sort of contract drawn up with him requiring him to wear a Tag product if he's going to be sporting a watch.

I'm a pretty big golfer and Phil is the only golfer that I can think of that wears a watch while playing golf. I seriously doubt it's a Daytona. I blew up a photo as best I could. See for yourself.

post-1281-1161357759_thumb.jpg

I've seen him wear that one. The article only stated that owned a $25,000.00 Daytona. I always take my watch off when I play. Just can't stand it on my wrist while putting, throws everything out of whack, or at least that's my excuse.

i would imagine they all have many watches, and yes phil wears a datejust with leather strap lately on the tour , seemed like i saw tiger wearing that new chrono tag the other week , i know jack nickalaus wears rolex mostly and sergio wears timex, lmao

joe