When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dropping by after a LONG time

Viennawatch

Hello all, just seeing what is new!

I haven't looked through the forum a lot yet to be honest, but I have noticed a lot of changes, forum wise. When it comes to watches, I am not so sure... Ok let me take that back, I have noticed improvements with several reps, but where one improvement is made, something else is missed out on (probably not on purpose, or has a modding mafia come into power? :p). After ALLLLL this time, no has managed to get the PAM 111 99.99% right? Ok, forget the movements, thats an entirely different issue, but you would think that by now factories should have been able to get the visual of the PAM 111 spot on to the original. Shape, dimensions, widths, lumes, etc... Or have I just not stumbled across the right post yet? :p Either way, a big applause to all the great work thats been coming through up until now, but............ :/

Anyways just a general hello to all the old members, for those who can still remember the vomiting pumpkin! Hope all is well with you and may RWG prosper!

Regards,

VW