When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang SS 301.SX.1170.RX

PPN

Hey guys, I was recently impressed by some of the Big Bang replicas on the forum. I was thinking about picking one up myself. Anyone can suggest a good dealer?

I was particularly interested in the SS bezel and case models, either either with the silver or red second hand. Were either of these replicated accurately?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Welcome here.

There is an awful lot of information on the site, including a list of Trusted Dealers.

Go to the front page and scroll down to the section called Watches, Clothing and Accessories and you will find them there.

And when you have found that, familiarise yourself with the Search button. That is the single biggest help here.

And when you have done that, be warned that the one watch you want quickly turns into a bit of a collection....

I've been to the AD side of the page but I can't seem to locate the much mentioned, "MBK" seller?

Could anyone point me in the right direction for that? Thanks!

MBK is the name of a shopping mall. It translates to English as "Mall of Everything" There is a market stall in MBK shopping mall which specializes in higher quality replicas. They do not have an Internet presence. You have to seek out a someone who makes trips to the MBK mall and picks from their stock for re-sale here.

You can think of MBK as a factory, I suppose ... not a dealer. Certain dealers can supply you with an MBK watch or watch parts.

MBK is the name of a shopping mall. It translates to English as "Mall of Everything" There is a market stall in MBK shopping mall which specializes in higher quality replicas. They do not have an Internet presence. You have to seek out a someone who makes trips to the MBK mall and picks from their stock for re-sale here.

You can think of MBK as a factory, I suppose ... not a dealer. Certain dealers can supply you with an MBK watch or watch parts.

Thanks Jkay! Finally someone has enlighten me in regards to this MBK thing. I'm new to this rep world and RWG is the first forum I've joined so pretty much alien to such abbreviations. Have learnt some through reading older posts but learning is a never ending process right? :)

Anyway, the first thing that came into my mind was MBK shopping mall in Bangkok Thailand? Is that what you meant? If thats the case, I make yearly trips to Bangkok and plan to visit the country again end of 2011 or early 2012 depending on the current flood situation there. Where abouts can I locate this shop that has higher quality reps? The last I went, i saw numerous shops offering very low quality reps...

Thanks again Jkay!

Lads, post some pictures of Gens and the equivalent reps and then we can comment accordingly ? But its a bit like saying I think I might buy a Mazda, What are they Like? Seriously there are umpteen versions out there.............. Make a bit of effort and then we can help you

Don't buy a Mazda, I don't need to see the pictures! Lol

Lads, post some pictures of Gens and the equivalent reps and then we can comment accordingly ? But its a bit like saying I think I might buy a Mazda, What are they Like? Seriously there are umpteen versions out there.............. Make a bit of effort and then we can help you

Thanks Jkay! Finally someone has enlighten me in regards to this MBK thing. I'm new to this rep world and RWG is the first forum I've joined so pretty much alien to such abbreviations. Have learnt some through reading older posts but learning is a never ending process right? :)

Anyway, the first thing that came into my mind was MBK shopping mall in Bangkok Thailand?

Where abouts can I locate this shop that has higher quality reps? The last I went, i saw numerous shops offering very low quality reps...

Yes, that is the one.

Na Piek is the stall, and it is on the first floor .. the thing about buying rep watches in person is that the stall salesman/owner does not know you .. will not trust you .. and probably will not show you the "good stuff", which they always have hidden in the back somewhere. That's why all you see is crap when you go there.

post-22602-0-20146400-1319257075.jpg