When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More Threads Being Locked Than Ever?

Dutchy

TT my man, maybe those were the only two, lol.......anyway, it SEEMED more, maybe there were more..... :blink:

Whatever, the knives and joe threads were indeed useless in the end, so good call on those :)

The customs discussion turned into a drug-haggle thread..

Oh yea thats the one that prompted this thread, I actually forgot about it for a sec. :animal_rooster:

TT my man, maybe those were the only two, lol.......anyway, it SEEMED more, maybe there were more..... :blink:

Whatever, the knives and joe threads were indeed useless in the end, so good call on those :)

Oh yea thats the one that prompted this thread, I actually forgot about it for a sec. :animal_rooster:

Perhaps you should lay off the drugs? :Jumpy::thumbsupsmileyanim:

You GOTS to watch yo' mouf on this board, you never know which way the [censored] shits. An innocent question could turn into a full blown row!

It's a good sign that we have multiple strong personalities on this board.. I for one used to be a schizophrenic, but the doctor said we are doing better now.

Looks like we're well on the way to finding out...

:huh:

I have to admit that knowing some peoples relations here with family members or personal drug problems, it is not suitable to even speak about, and after all it's a watch board. Yes, there is an off-topic section, but still.

The knives thing was a perfectly fine question, I like knives, I find them works of art and tools, let's get serious here, yes they can be used for weapons, but also for tools indeed such as in my case (I just like 'em)

Anyway, don't want this to turn into another fight/name-calling thing, some members have stooped low enough on that field in the precious threads. I just wanted to address the sudden fluctutaions in the increase of thread closings (IMO, maybe I'm mistaken)

It's easier for the mods to close a thread, than to deal with individual posters who may be out of line.

It's too bad though, as it is a form of censorship...like saying "you may no longer discuss this topic".

Let's just face it; free speech for the dumb is often abused..

The moderators and admins are doing a great job on this forum, and they have to make a few unpopular decisions now and then.

I've seen a few forums gone to the shits because of small problems and big egos, and I see closing threads as an ok way to deal with problems.

Let's just face it; free speech for the dumb is often abused..

The moderators and admins are doing a great job on this forum, and they have to make a few unpopular decisions now and then.

I've seen a few forums gone to the shits because of small problems and big egos, and I see closing threads is an ok way to deal with problems.

100% agreed! This board is amazingly well regulated. New dealers being questioned, newbs being pointed in the right directions, old members giving advice, I f'in love it. Oh and an a mod team which enjoys calling me the Dutchmeister, which really gives me a sense of power :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Anyway, don't want this to turn into another fight/name-calling thing, some members have stooped low enough on that field in the precious threads.

Your mum :Jumpy:

Well this thread has gone as far as it can go.

Say good night Gracie.

Ken

Gotcha :D

Actually the thread that was talking about drugs was closed more because it went Off Topic and members refused to bring it back on topic.

Ken

Is it possible, in the case mentioned above (I missed that thread), to split off or copy posts that go off topic into a new topic with an appropriate title? Or is that too work for the mods, which is understandable.

Is it possible, in the case mentioned above (I missed that thread), to split off or copy posts that go off topic into a new topic with an appropriate title? Or is that too work for the mods, which is understandable.

Oh that's it, its on like Donkey Kong biaaaaaaaaatch! YOUR MOM! :animal_rooster:

Why would you expect the mods to do this when one of the first golden rules of most forums is 'Stay On Topic!'?

Also why should we have a thread on a watch forum discussing the price of street drugs?

Ken

Why would you expect the mods to do this when one of the first golden rules of most forums is 'Stay On Topic!'?

Also why should we have a thread on a watch forum discussing the price of street drugs?

Ken

Well, probably too much work to do I guess. I guess original thread could be locked with the remainder moved into a new topic in the off topic forum, but it probably is too much to expect from volunteer mods, you all already do enough!

And i didn't know the content of the thread in question.... I think? Unless it was people talking about price of weed, which personally I don't care for anyway :group: