When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

License To Kill

alifizan

Correction he wore the tag briefly in the beginning of living daylight during the exercise on gibraltar, that tag he wore was all black

If I recall the article correctly (since I certainly don't remember the watch he was wearing while driving a Land Rover into the Mediterranean), the TAG had a white face. Didn't Dalton wear a transitional Sub in other scenes?

Bloody hell I thought I was the only one who released what dalton wore in the start of living daylights lol, I feel humble now lol, yes that's what I meant all black but with a white face.

I've heard he wore the sub in the other scenes most notably the scenes in tangier, but I've watch it a dozen times and in none of those scenes is there even a hint of dalton even wearing a watch, maybe I'm not looking close enough

Watched license to kill again last night and I can confirm he's definitely wearing the original style sea dweller, its the size of it, never does a sub look that big, another curious thing dalton appears to wear his watch in a rather unusual fashion, he wears the thing half way up his forearm lol

No he with out doubt wore a sea dweller, if you watch it theres quite a few scenes wear there are good close up shots of it, and from the glass alone you can tell its not a sub, I've got a picture which I will post later on today, I found it just now in one of my james bond coffee table books lol