When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Somebody please rep the new Broad Arrow 321.10.44.50.01.001

ninjagaiden

Been reading up on the Omega UPO and I chanced upon this the Omega Broad Arrow on the Omega web site

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/speedmaster/broad-arrow/32110445001001

I hadn't looked at a Speedmaster before but this one is stunning.

Should I get a UPO now or wait for a rep of this one...

Yeah that's quite nice, no good reps and doubtful there will be one, such a pity. The factories only concentrate on the big guns that will sell best, i.e. the PO etc ....even then it's a wait to get those right. There used to be a white dialed broad arrow years ago that was quite a good rep (now discontinued) ....we haven't seen a good one since. Almost all the speedy based reps are a bit of a disaster unfortunately. I'd say get the UPO and go with some of the other good reps, the speedy date is quite a good one if that appeals but I wouldn't hold my breath for the one above.

I'm still waiting for them to perfect the Aqua terra range, and we've moved on a generation of gens since then ;)

I had the white dial BA (mentioned above) and yes they are pure sex on a stick, it's still the only watch I have ever had any comments on and I have many of the latest and greatest, including the PO.

ken

Indeed. The white dial BA that#s available now looks okay but the blue hands and sticks are different colours. Such a shame!

I always liked the Speedmasters. My Dad passed one up for a Memomatic back when I was a kid and I always thought he made the wrong choice.

I dont know why for me there seems to be an elephant in the room with the UPO rep, dare I say it. Compared to the current gen UPO the coloured part of the bezel is too narrow, the font of the 6 is wrong, and the word seamaster on the dial should be in orange. People seem to be okay with it though. I think I will wait for a bit and see what is round the corner.

Thanks

N