When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone rock a 253 lately?

Physher007

I am thinking about picking one up.

Years and years ago I walked by C D Peacock in Chicago and there was a 253 in the window, which sparked my interest in Panerai.

That led to me purchasing the rep Fiddy that was huge at the time.

Now that there is an 'ultimate' version out, I am looking to pick one up

Thoughts? Criticisms? Pictures? Strap recommendations?

As far as the crystal goes... unless you are in the know and very very few people are... even if you hit them in the head with it they wouldnt know... if you like it then get one mate..

Overall its a lovely rep.. though I prefer the 286 as I think the dial is better... OK its a faux rattropante pusher but I really dont think thats a biggie... no one ever asked to push mine.. let alone ask what it is !!

I have posted a good few pics of 253 alongside the 286 and 212 including just the dial uncased... have a search mate :)

I love my Reggata..one my favorite pams. But the reps mineral crystal does bother me. It's not how it looks or feels of course..but it will scratch....mine did.

Sence the gens have saphire..the scratched mineral crystal will not look good....just saying...be careful.

Mike