When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i can't decide.....help

whoever

yeah, thing is, i always wondered if the shining bezel of the Blancpain was really as shiny as it seems. I'm afraid it'll be too much black blink but i'm not sure. On the other hand, i can't keep my eyes form it....it's like a Entrecôte Rossini in your plate.....

The 063GMT on the other hand is in my opinion a better 088, since there is no subdial i always cried about because you really have to focus to see something move.....i love the big second hands of the 63.

Second point is the size, i have incredibly small wrists, even if i eat all the time, and the 44m are way at the limit i can wear....

If the Blancpain is much more your wrist size (only your opinion matters) than go for one of those. I am not sure if that is one of the more accurate versions but there are a number. I have worn a lesser priced gen (no nuclear crap) in the past and actually thought it looked rather elegant for a sport watch - even under a suit.

If the Blancpain is much more your wrist size (only your opinion matters) than go for one of those. I am not sure if that is one of the more accurate versions but there are a number. I have worn a lesser priced gen (no nuclear crap) in the past and actually thought it looked rather elegant for a sport watch - even under a suit.

i didn't know there were versions without this nuclear thing, i think i'd like that!! Any idea where to source one?

Thanks for your opinions gents!

im loving the blancpain

uuuuuh look what i just found! BEWARE!!!! TONS OF PICS!!

http://www.watchdeco.com/Welcome.html

tons of infos!

The 50F is a beautiful watch...as well as a classic.

I know that Davidson is the best source.

The only rub on any of the 5 models currently available is the thickness.

I am one of the 6.75 wrist guys, and this watch sits on my wrist like the proverbial

Hockey Puck.

The average Pam is really normally thinner, in spite of its width.

If you have the average 7 to 7.5 wrist diameter, then go for the 50.