When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 360 v.2

slask111

I thought my PAM days were done since i sold my dsn 104 a couple of months ago. But now i find myself looking at the dealer pages and get stuck on the pam 360. I noticed that a 360 v.2 is avalible but it dosent say if H or N00b factory makes them. I would like to know if this one is the best "black" pam you can get today.

Black with Tan leather = LOVE!

So.. if you would get a black PAM today.. witch one would it be? And this OEM strap.. is it worth the extra $$?

Sry for the bad english.

P.s I noticed PT has two versions of 360. One from H factory and one from a unknown factory. The H factory one is release 1 week before the other and is cheaper. The "unknown" is stated to be the better one. Its that a fact?

post-14435-0-86783100-1318793170.jpg

Edited by slask111

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Slask...

I realy like the new black pams, but i like to watch them. Having one on your wrist is a hole other storie i think... For me it was like NO way, i couldent get use to it, but thats maybe me...

I think the other ones the one more grey'ish coler (dont know what its called) would be my next chouse, i think that one looks better on the wrist...

But YES the black ones with the tan straps are very nice to look at...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Naaaa, black pams goes with... Kevlar vest, paint face, knife, cap and a sniper-rifel :D

Rolex submariner goes with jeans and t-shirt [censored] the sub goes with everthing :)

The H-factory has a superlumed dial, the V2 does not. Also the V2 lume is applied over white ink, creating a white outline around the numbers, which is incorrect as well. I have the 005, 000, 292 and have not had any problems with the cheaper low-beat movements that are in the H-factory models, if that is a concern. I would go with the H version, but I am going to wait to see if they come out with a "H-V2" with corrected hands and CG pin... we'll see.

Hi guys,

Sorry for hijacking the topic, I just saw Pam dlc 360 at josh website, the color said is grey, but from paneristi website, the gen color is black pvd. So is there a difference in color? Or is there is an update in color for gen?

Please advise a I am looking to buy my second rep, thanks

Edited by gsvoyager

Guest kroexist

get the H-Version and buy the turkish dial. This it, what i have done! CP-Mod and PreV-Hands, CB from Jacob and the 360 is the winner!! Strap from Kostas, called K99-Strap.

Great suggestion S... now lets get the calculator and figure out the bottom line ;) what are you planning to do with the shiny CG pin?

Edited by kroexist

The H-factory has a superlumed dial, the V2 does not. Also the V2 lume is applied over white ink, creating a white outline around the numbers, which is incorrect as well. I have the 005, 000, 292 and have not had any problems with the cheaper low-beat movements that are in the H-factory models, if that is a concern. I would go with the H version, but I am going to wait to see if they come out with a "H-V2" with corrected hands and CG pin... we'll see.

Thnx for the info. But you say that you will wait for a H-Factory V2 with corrected hands. I noticed that the H 360 was added to Joshuas site on the 27/9 -2011. Dont you think it will take a while for a v2 to be released? Or im i missing something?

Btw sucks if the Tuskish case is to black compared to the gen, is that confirmed?

The V2 if the factory is so minded will take as long as it does to sell the V1..... Usually a month or so.... Given we as buyers are only a small proportion of the dealers market.... factories will usually work initial production numbers from 250-500 maybe less in this case given they already have the basic parts in production for other models :)

The same thing happened with say the 250... only thing was when they made one improvement... one other detail got worse... :) In that case it was the silver to the sub hands and the lume.. :)