When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new 111M

Surashu

Received it today from Andrew, I must say this Noob model strap is very good, I have a BOB Buffalo Black strap also but I am so impressed with this Rep strap I will keep it on!

Sorry about the dirty camera lens, its my brothers 5D and the lens cap on the macro lens was not on and I didn't see how dirty it was until I put everything away and got the pictures on my PC.

Click for big pictures!

mg8801.th.jpg

mg8802es.th.jpg

mg8803.th.jpg

mg8804h.th.jpg

mg8805.th.jpg

It's my frist Panerai and first manual watch, I can't stop taking it off and looking in the back :D

Waiting for an ultimate 1:1 332 Regatta rep now!

Thanks

• Like 1

Wooow thouse pams have come a long way!!! In my pam era i hade to mod them and the prices was high then. These new pams are good to go out from the box!!!

One read of the 150 picture teardown review and I had to have one! http://www.rwg.cc/topic/138469-the-ultimate-pam111m-teardown-review-150-images/

You will be buying a Noob 111M after that :clap2:

• Like 1

i think im sold. Maybe its your photo taking skills or just your excitement. i'm channeling that same feeling. lol. Was planning on getting the 088 first, but after reading this, it bumped in front of the 088. only because the 088 has the ugly blue AR.

Seriously, I have no photo skills (see my AP Safari Thread!) Just luck when using my brothers camera!

I really do enjoy this watch though!

Lovely pics ....

Whats the movement in that baby ?

Thanks, it has the 6497 handwind movement and runs at 21,600 bph. I really like taking it off and winding it up in front of people to show it off!

I bought mine from here http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_49&products_id=8149 perfect transaction!

I reckon they would blue but you would have to pay 2K for the coffee and biscuits while you were waiting for them to get it from out the back :)

But you would get it in a Bone China cup emblazzened with Officine Panerai !!