When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want to buy one of these

GUN

Well i'm not familiar with the forum rules yet but i intend to, this is quite an urgent topic thats why i havn't read the rules yet so if i'm doing anything wrong let me know please.

This is the first time i'm buying a replica , to be honest i know nothing about them other than they are much cheaper and can be quite the same thing as the original ones.

I understand they aren't waterproof but are water res.

Well first of all i need to know if i can trust this website : http://www.perfectwatches.net/

Not only in delivery but in quality, it seems to be it has a high quality avrg. products with Sapphire Crystal and stuff like that, yet i'm no expert, to be honest i'm as new to the subject as it gets.

My main concerns are : Will someone with mediocre-medium knowledge notice it is a fake?, Will it break/fade colors/or get ruinned anytime soon??(i dont expect it to live as long as the original one but at least something worth the price)

Ok anyway, here are my 2 choices:

http://www.perfectwatches.net/rolex-milgauss-pro-hunter-tinted-green-saphire-black-dial.html

Rolex Milgauss Pro-Hunter Tinted Green Saphire Black Dial (rl293)

Back: Ion-plated stainless steel push-in case back

Movement: Kinetic (Automatic)

Quality: Japanese Miyota

Color: Black

Dial Color: Black

Case: Ion-plated stainless steel case

Bracelet: Ion-plated stainless steel link bracelet with Rolex engraved fold-in deployment clasp displaying the Rolex logo

Bracelet Length: 195 x 20 mm

Bezel: Ion-plated stainless steel bezel

Band Type: Stainless Steel

Diameter: 48 x 40 mm

Glass: Sapphire Crystal

Crown: Ion-plated cutwork crown with Rolex logo

Case Thickness: 14 mm

----------

http://www.perfectwatches.net/rolex-deepsea-rl170.html

Rolex Deepsea-rl170 (rl170)

Back: Stainless steel push-in case back with green Rolex engraving stamp

Movement: Kinetic (Automatic)

Quality: Japanese Miyota

Dial Color: Black

Case: Brushed stainless steel case

Bracelet: Brushed stainless steel link bracelet with Rolex engraving deployment clasp displaying the Rolex logo

Bracelet Length: 202 x 20 mm

Bezel: Enameled stainless steel cutwork bezel with minutes and seconds marked in luminous white

Band Type: Stainless Steel

Diameter: 51 x 43 mm

Watch Clasp: Security Clasp

Glass: Sapphire Crystal

Crown: Polished stainless steel cutwork crown with Rolex logo

Case Thickness: 15 mm

----

If i cant trust this website, where should i buy them ???

Hi buddy Welcome to the forum. I havn't got a Hugh amount of knowledge yet on reps but i'm absorbing as much as possible everyday. Your best bet would be to look in the trusted dealer area on the forum:http://www.rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

and have a search round there. You'll find lots of reviews on watches purchased including pictures ect. And feedback on how good the services have been with those dealers. I have just purchased 2 omega reps from Joshua and so far I cannot fault him.his service from start to finish has been 110%. Have a look and I'm sure you'll have a watch on order in no time..... And I'm 110% sure I won't be your last on order.ive only been into reps a short while,my first 2 havnt arrived yet and I'm already contemplating what to order next.hope this helps.

Ry

Welcome aboard....reading reviews, reading about Trusted Dealers is worth the time spent. There is So much information here it can give you tired head but PLEASE buy from one of our trusted dealers. They have proved to be reliable and excellent sources of quality and resonable prices. I can give a knod for Joshua, I have bought a dozen or so replicas from him since about 2007. I would suggest starting with very popular replicated models, those popular models have evolved over the years because of the demand for them, hence the "who has the best sub" threads and posts. If you go for a less popular replica you may be dissapointed. Remeber to keep you expectations at a resonable level. I personally have had 2 subs, 2 PO's and 2 Explorer II's and 1 PAM 111 REPLICA that I have swam with them on, showered, jet skiied with out any water problems at all. That might be the execption rather than the rule however.

Happy Repping,

Rob

i can also vouch for Joshua (Perfect Clones) and also SilixPrime, excellent service and they do really extend support to the customer even with the slightest issues. plus being trusted dealers, you are sure that they won't run and get your money.

i got the 1680 white sub from josh and a 6694 oysterdate from silix, both keeps very good time and quality is OK

Gun,

Chill out and slow down. That web site is pure horse shi*t.

There are all the answers here for the questions you're asking. Sounds like you're ready to jump in with both feet and want an instant answer to who has the best ...............whatever. First, almost no reps actually have Japanese Miyota movements. They have clones of the Miyota that are made in China, so that should be your first clue. And who knows what an ion-plated case and bracelet is? Sounds like Canal Street junk to me though.

There's no simple answer, You've got to read, study,research and decide what you want and how much you want to spend. There's good, bad, and indifferent reps in several different price ranges.

The "Rolex DeepSea" on your dealer's site is a hideous abortion. It is a $40 replica at best. Pure "Canal Street" in accuracy.

For the $155 they are asking for it, you could get a very good one with the same Asia 21j movement that's in their watch. For $60 more, you could have it with a chinese ETA clone swiss movement.

There are too many problems with this watch to type them all out, but if you are really interested I can do that.

I've only bought from Andy (yourtrustytime) so far, but I'm more than happy with his service.

He has the Milgauss you're looking for with either an low beat 21J asian movement here:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_237&products_id=4760

Or a "swiss" ETA 25J 28.8kbph here:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_237&products_id=4761

He also has a bunch of DSSDs here:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_8

As previous posters have said - go with the trusted dealers here. I know I'm a newbie too, but I did my homework before buying. The dealers recommended here are trusted for a reason.

Good luck with your purchase!

• Like 1

Ty guys, some members helped me with pms also.

I decided that i'll buy from a trusted dealer and will probably be this one here

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/submariner-16610-black/

and

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/vintage-milgauss-6541-pt-edition-black-dial-on-rivet-bracelet/ (the only thing keeping me from buying this watch is the domed plexi crystal, which i have no experience on and i belive it scratches too easy)

or

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/milgauss-116400-black-dial-11-edition-swissver/

Hi,

to start my story, I am totaly new in all this rep-stuff. I am looking for a Milgauss too and thought it would be better to use this Thread here, befor starting a noob-topic.

To be honest, I love the Rolex Milgauss overall but can't afford for a original one. So I startet reading about Rep's and here are some questions I'm confused about.

1. The Milgauss comes with 4 movements (asia 2813 21j --> asia or swiss 2836 --> asia 3131). As I'm going to use it as "all-day-watch" what quality of movement do I need? Is a 21j fair enough or is a swiss 2836 worth to invest some more money?

2. What about the quality of the rep's? I wont show it off in front of other people so I not realy care if it is a 100% coppy or anyone could notice that I am wearing a rep. But I will probably stare at it for one hour a day :) and if there are visible flaw's like scratches and so on, I probably will be heartbroken.

3. I know about the trusted dealers listet on this side. But there are still a few of them selling the Milgauss. Is the quality all the same or is someone more specialized for one or another model?

Would be very helpful if you could give me some advices that brings me closer to a Milgauss SS black. I am a bit scared to invest money and being not happy at the end.

Regards Wicki

One thing you should be aware of on the Milgauss. If you buy the 21j movement it is a low beat movement and that becomes very noticeable with the long and heavy Milgauss second hand. Lot's of people have complained about stuttering second hand with 21j so I'd suggest going with the 2836 clone or Swiss movement. Most dealers all supply the same thing when you specify the same quality from them. I'd just ask for the best quality or do a lot a reading and research.

You can't go wrong with getting your first rep from Joshua at Perfect Clones. He's easy to deal with, has mostly all top quality, and he's great for warranty if you have a problem.

I suspect that if you let folks know what the budget is they can direct you to the best value for the money. I am not knowledgeable on the Milgauss reps but have already learned something I didn't know about the 21j movement and the long second hand.

And as everyone points out. These forums were created years ago to share information, friendship and protect members.Avail yourself and stick with the dealers who folks have had good experiences. The other benefit is that there will always be a member who has bought the particular model from that dealer.