When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quality Control Pictures

zaza

I have a problem with one of our trusted dealers here.

After placing my order, he sent me QC pics. I didn't like the pictures. There is obviously a huge disparity between Gen and Rep (thickness, dial, etc..)

I gently ask him to replace the order for a cheaper watch and to keep the rest of the amount to compensate for any hardship, he goes it's IMPOSSIBLE, SINCE QC pics do not grant you that right, they're simply to verify it's the same watch you ordered. I answer: But this is NOT the same watch I ordered. The watch I ordered has a "Fully dissected 1:1 Copy to Gen." in your website's description. QC pics are not good. Besides the watch is still in China, Why I cannot change the order? Mind you, I'm not asking for a refund!

Guys what's going on here? Could you please elaborate? I've never had such issue before. Usually 2 emails and BANG! Order is placed, all parties satisfied. This is the 19th email exchanged between us. It's been 15 days now and order still hasn't shipped. He wants to talk me into it, but I simply don't want it.

Could you please elaborate on this? Id love to hear your opinion.

Thank you

In my opinion the dealer is wrong. I mean WTF are qc pics for..If not for the intended purpose of getting the right watch.

Contact one of the mods zaza....and good luck with this situation. :)

Mike

Could you refer to one of them?

Best,

If the dealers photos were of a different watch to the one you ordered then you should get your exchange/refund.

If it was the right watch but you don't like it because it is different to the gen then I'd say the dealer is right. You have to do your homework before you place your order. QC pics are simply for spotting faults like, cracked crystal, missing hands, markers etc... QC pics are not the time to be doing rep to gen comparisons, you need to do this before you place your order.

Can you post the QC pics and a link to the watch you ordered?

Edited by plymman

If the dealers photos were of a different watch to the one you ordered then you should get your exchange/refund.

If it was the right watch but you don't like it because it is different to the gen then I'd say the dealer is right. You have to do your homework before you place your order. QC pics are simply for spotting faults like, cracked crystal, missing hands, markers etc... QC pics are not the time to be doing rep to gen comparisons, you need to do this before you place your order.

Can you post the QC pics and a link to the watch you ordered?

Exactly. :thumbs: