When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 380

Noel Fleischer

Thanks alot guys. Especially appreciate a stamp of approval from Oncyte, you have some awesome PAMs.

It's a very nice piece, COSC and really not seen around alot. Also about $1000 - 1500 less than the regular Black Seal or typical

hand wind PAMs like the 111 or 005. Design wise, the dial is the same as the 005. I have to say I compared it to my H Factory 005

that rep really is something, holds up well next to this gen.

Mate... I think the strap is nice but for me the black never seems to lift the beauty of a black dialled PAM... but thats just me...

If you like it and the way it matches the watch... thats great.... I aint saying its orrible at all :)

But I personally think that these Rads with Logo or Rads like the 288 look great with a gold Cashmere or JV.... or possibly the gold calf... (although it aint gold if you know what I mean...)

Seen a few gen Rad straps on the bay and a few others on Risti at the moment :) Might be worth a look :) but dont listen to us go with what you like :)

No matter what the watch looks great :)

How do you mean? I thought it was a glitch on the posting pics side of things..... is that not right?

The Assolutamente strap is lovely and very comfy.... I have one on my 000.... so why not?