When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to the forum

gusete

Hello everyone,

I would like to say a few words as I am new to the forum and an absolute beginner into replica hobby and Panerais but I am really impressed with this forum.

A friend brought me a Pam048 replica from Bangkok this last summer; she bought it from a lady at the MBK's ground floor at about 230€ and it looked just great to me in terms of detail finish and weight in comparison with other expensive genuine watches I have. The lady even told her she could swim with it without a problem and as I am new to this we took her word and I got to swim with it for two months going up to 5 Mts deep, I loved it! A month ago a silly motorcycle accident ruined the little 048. Pretty quick after that I started looking for the same quality Panerai replicas as I really miss it (maybe a 44 size one this time but I’d like my first one back too!).

It is really difficult for a newcomer to distinguish good, great and average quality replicas in webpages selling them but reading your posts have pointed me in the right direction. H and N Factories and how they are working lately is a great revelation for a beginner like me so thanks to “Pure Time” for his dedication and that pinned post that has been of great help and a way to hook me up a litte bit more.

Anyways, I may not be very active as I am still learning but thank you all very much, the level of technical knowledge and craftsmanship you guys have really amazes me and I am really enjoying this forum!

I too was a absolute beginner when i arrived here..but It wont take long to get up to speed as long as you spend some quailty time researching the fantastic Information available here.

If It's knowledge you seek...you wont find better anywhere...I can assure you of that.

Welcome..and If you have any questions...dont hesitate. :)

Mike

Welcome to RWG!

There is a plethora of knowledge here so I am sure you will find the direction and guidance you seek. As maxman said, you will be up to speed in no time. In fact it looks like you already are. You have started your search for a new PAM at the perfect time. The releases in the last few months have really stepped up a few levels. Almost can't go wrong now :) Have fun with your search and make sure to share your experience and results.

0013.jpg

Bienvenidos amigo. This is the year of the PAM replicas! My advice, try the 005 from the H factory.

Great place to start, and a super watch for less than $250 USD. If you like you can get another strap to go with it .

We were all new once. You can learn alot about watches here. Be careful though, this rep collecting can be habit forming!

I have more than 60 I've collected over the years. Creo que soy addicto.

Edited by Noel Fleischer