When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much is a Rolex BK/WM9 TT blue dial worth?

Guest Daytona1984

Guest Daytona1984

hey guys,

how much is a Rolex BK/WM9 TT blue dial worth? i´m thinking of selling mine, since i installed a gen dial...

many thanks for your help!

The dial is for sale now (120 EUR)!!!

I am not sure, but not too much I would guess. The aftermarket dials that BK now makes are more accurate than the old WM9 ones.

This would be true for a regular black wm9 dial (compared to the ones he's had made for the TW sub), but the blue TT dial is not being remade... and so I'd venture around $150 give or take. I think I paid BK around $50 for a noob TT dial, as a point of reference.

What about the new 116610 and 116619 models? Any chance we could improve the dial of these new Submariners?

Not necessarily a gen dial, but rather a more accurate one that can be procured by our TDs and fit an ETA without breaking feet gluing parts etc? The thick rims that contour hour markers are still a big disappointment for me. I can't believe that factories are still unable to get this right! I think BK has the most accurate model as of yet, but still miles away from perfection.

Any opinions mates?

Thanks!

BK Rep vs. Gen:

cf269caa-a9eb-33d3.jpg

And

cf269caa-aa07-3e2d.jpg

zaza you know a relumer might be able to make the dots bigger. You should really be more concerned with that bezel pearl. If anything sells the rep away its that.

Then again 99% wont be able to tell anyway.

Thanks for the heads up Blue!

Well I have a BK's DSSD that was relumed by PBdad and the dots are still daunting.. Maybe I should have asked him myself to make'em bigger?

Any affordable solution for the pearl?

Best,