When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Leather Strap On Seamaster Pro Chrono

Hammersmith

Is it possible to fit a leather strap to the omega seamaster pro chrono? And if so how tricky is it?

I like the look of the strap\watch combination on the new planet ocean, but I want that wavy blue dial :p

Cheers,

H.

Why wouldn`t it fit? You just have to buy the right strap (lug width size).

Narikaa has a handy little tool for the job.

click here

Thanks for the link, I haven't received it yet, according to parcel farce it's in the country :p I'm replacing a dead pam and had gotten used to a nice leather strap. I'll make my mind up once I've got it on my wrist!

I'd stick to the original bracelet. The SMP Chrono Diver brecelet is iconic and is very well reproduced on the Omega replicas it adorns. Putting a strap on a replica piece that is braceleted on almost every wrist it resides on is asking for closer inspection. I've never understood the notion of switching out bracelets for straps on watches that do not offer a strap as an original option.

I want to get a PO and replace the bracelet with a black leather watch with orange stitching- the only concern I've got is that I've read that there is often too big a gap between the case and the strap.

This isn't a problem with the rubber straps, but I think it's a potential problem with the leather ones. This is the type of strap I'm referring to...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-20mm-ORANGE-STITCH...1QQcmdZViewItem