When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys check this Rep Submariner 116619 Blue!

zaza

Rolex Gurus, check this out.

The hour markers on the dial look far more accurate than Bk's to be honest. BK's has the thick rims metal contours while this looks very close to gen.

Also the bezel sounds very firm and gritty, not like other models that I've bought from TDs on the forum, where the bezel always seems to be very loosened and not fastened enough.

Can you please elaborate?

Thanks

http://youtu.be/UWmOxpuKEcM

Mate this isnt even close to gen. I really don't mean to come off like a jerk. I highly recommend that you look at some of the older articles talking about what are important tells in rep watches. There isn't as much info on the newer ceramic subs but you will find a plethora of information on this :). Best of luck man!

Mate this isnt even close to gen. I really don't mean to come off like a jerk. I highly recommend that you look at some of the older articles talking about what are important tells in rep watches. There isn't as much info on the newer ceramic subs but you will find a plethora of information on this . Best of luck man!

Lol, not at all Blue! Please express yourself freely ;)

Well he's asking $340 plus shipping for it! He claims it's a Swiss movt.

That dial and hands look quite good.

I wouldn't spend what he's asking, but if I were to grab one of these used I'd keep the dial and hands (assuming the lume is ok) and ditch the rest. That case sucks, and so does the pearl.

Thanks for the advice Sneed.

I wonder what factory makes them. I love the dial! Imagine if we could put this dial on BK's sub. The result will be awesome. Don't you agree?

Zaza I know what you mean about the dial. I cant really see the printing, the BK subs have rpetty good printing its just the markers. That being said you might just want to ask a modder to just go a little over the lume barriers. That would come out pretty clear.

Alright Blue. I think it's worth a shot. Who's the best lumer around?

Thanks for the heads up buddy.

Much appreciated