When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lumtec M23 is really nice + it's a gen with the price tag of Franken watch :)

ingenieur

I don't know how many of you in Asia also own a Lumtec, but here in Indonesia, not so many people aware about the brand.

that's make myself kinda special with this watch LOL

small review from me:

- DIAL : the blue dial colour is really eyecatching and everyone ask me about what kind of watch it is :)

- CASE : Tungsten Carbide really make this watch case scratch resistant, great value with this price range I think

- LUME : the orange lume looks great on Lumtec photo but in the real life not so bright compare to the white lume, so if you wanna a lume which is glow like a torch, get the white lume not the orange one

some pictures of mine:

IMG_6500.jpg

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg

I had made an order for the M62, can't wait to wear it on my wrist

cheers,

Very nice combo that orange and blue, is it AR'd? the crystal is very clear

yes they crystal is AR'd by Lumtec, really nice considering the material of the case, crystal and Swiss movement

Lum-tec are awesome value for the money. I have been hankering for one of the tungsten models for quite some time but have yet to decide which one. The orange on blue looks great! Congrats on the unique piece.

thanks, I really enjoy this watch.

Congrats on the Lum-Tec. A really great looking brand, which also listens to customers input when designing new pieces. I like the limited

numbers too, makes it feel more exclusive.

I love em, hears my M33 which I'm thinking of getting fitted with their stealth crystal.

m33p.jpg