When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Flying B

andcaneron

The Flying B is a fantastic rep...expensive..but very good. I guess when you compare the price to the gen it seems quite reasonable. ;)

I think it's always best to go with black...hard to go wrong with black. I prefer the bracelet..but thats just me. :)

From what I can see the brown dial actually looks pretty accurate to the gen..but the white just looks off to me.

Post some pics when you get yours.

Mike

post-19368-0-23810200-1324392280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered the brown dial version from Andrew. The video of this watch shows the brown dial so

I figure they used it because it was the watch they copied from. I do not know if that is true, though.

If I were making a video I would always use the best copy to show off. I tried on a gen today with

black dial and I loved the feel of it. The black dial is a very elegant watch. Now comes the hard part.....waiting!

I ordered both the bracelet and leather strap.

• 3 weeks later...

Flaying B ins very nice rep, two-three minor flaws. Date font color is too bright red, sub dial numbers printing is slightly too thin. Case ( slightly) and movement is different also from gen. I did wanted to buy it but unfortunately price is still for me deal breaker for me.

Maybe some day I will buy used one. I really like brown dial, but black indeed is nice and most accurate probably . Wear it well:)

These look great on thick leather straps as well.

I want to try it on a leather strap but I cannot remove the bracelet! I went to 2 jewelry stores and they also could not remove it. My watch repair man said that he could do it but I would have to leave the watch because the bracelet is too tight to remove easily. I had ordered the black deployant strap from Andrew. Anybody know where I can find a rep buckle Breitling strap?

Thanks for the pics andcameron; it's hard to find wrist shots of this particular model.

I found this site with a deployant clasp, however I don't know anything about this business or how reliable they are. The price obviously isn't cheap (around $220). I'll include the link FYI. E-bay might be another option?

Great looking watch-good luck with your search.

http://www.watchesspace.net/Breitling-Buckles-Steel-Watch-Bands-DB-4392.html

wguy