When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Gods/Factories please give us a decent speedmaster moonie for 2012

dmacnz

• 3 months later...

If only, been waiting for years and honestly don't care anymore, It should've happened when they got the subdials modded right on the 7750/7753 or whatever. It'll never happen, just being brutally honest...they same way the never got a basic smp right...although there was a reasonable attempt at one of those years ago....they are worse now! They couldn't care less really, as long as the current crop still sell, they are happy not to bother.

The best we can hope for with omega reps for the future is a decent new AT (they weren't even bothered with that but now might be as it will be the new bond watch) and possibly the newish ceramic PO(although that will be a tough one). The new 9300 speedmaster auto might be worth a crack at repping...but is there enough interest for that?

:D I'm the complete opposite five of clubs, I don't like that (gen) coax 3313 moony at all, it's too big, too close looking to the handwind etc, but horses for courses eh. The possibility is there, the modded subdial 7750 is around a few years now, we are still waiting though. What would be exceptionally sweet would be some AT chrono reps with it, especially the old and even the new chronos, and also some broadarrow reps with decent subdial spacing. The options are big if they wanted to do it but PAM and Hublot seem to be all the rage instead :(

I don't like that (gen) coax 3313 moony at all, it's too...close looking to the handwind

Heresy! Actually, that is probably why I like it. :)

That's why I bought a gen....got tired of waiting

Me too. I tried to live with a Speedy rep for two years, but I just couldn't. I finally gave up and saved for the gen (my first, pictured below). I would love to get a rep that accepts gen dials because there are a couple special editions that I would like but don't want to pay the premium.

100_5231.jpg

• Like 1

That's why I bought a gen....got tired of waiting

I hear ye both, did the same, would still like to see a proper rep, but it's not the be all anymore, it would be nice to see a white dial/blue markered broad arrow with decent subdials though.

Nice pic btw five of clubs...it's such a cool watch, and will always be a keeper, I'd never get tired of it!