When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchsmith in Sydney , Australia?

kalengkong

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's a tough one, I've had a few services and repaired but the guy just basically got fed up working on my reps. It actually wouldn't of been a massive difference to buy new, which is a dreadful situation really but the reality. Unless its a really high value AP , or hublot , you might better get a new one and selling yours on for parts or repair. If your really attached to it sending overseas maybe the alternative.

• 1 month later...

Someone on rep geek has put me on to a friendly gentlemen called George Yoon. He is on 250 Pitt street. And is servicing my JLC NSD as we speak (well, maybe not right now) but you know what I mean.

The place is messy and all you smell is the moccona coffee. It's like one of those restaurants that isn't dressed up, but serves good food.

Member from rep geek has been going there for a certain period already.

I like him so far

Level 5

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk HD

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the heads up on George Yoon on Pitt St.

I've used the guy at Watch & Clock in Neutral Bay for a couple of minor things (dial touch-up and re-glue lume that fell off).  He won't do servicing though. 

MarrickvilleBoy on RWG spends some of his time in the US and some in Sydney and will work on your reps when he's home.

BB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...