When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've been waiting for this combo for a very long time.

maxman

Im a SS bracelet kind of guy...thats the reason why I havent purchased a (pvd) Skyland.

Im getting ready to jump on this one. But before I do.

Any thoughts...anyone.?

Mike

Open link...then close It...then open It again If necessary.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0blsa10004a-skyland-avenger-chrono-pvdpvd-black-a7750-28800bp-p-11835.html

I had a brief look, and although I like the idea of a Blacksteel bracelet, I know it would get scratched up in no time. And you can't polish PVD...

Not having a go at Perfect Clones, since they don't actually make the watch, but looking at the video:.....

This particular rep has the v3 bezel and dial.....but the crown profile looks off. Like it's too domed?

I notice that the bracelet is a v3 bracelet - the link connecting to the clasp is 1 piece, gen is 3 pieces

also the way that the v3 links connect is different to v2: V2 has gen style construction whilst v3 has long screws, rather like a Rolex band. I found the quality to be inferior on a v3 bracelet.

Probably all minor things, but hey - you asked for our opinions. ;) I would rather choose a v2 DLC Skyland, with v2 bracelet that gets a proper DLC treatment, bit more durable than PVD.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with everyone's comments...date font looks a bit wonky, too...

if anyone is interested in a pvd bracelet for their Blacksteel, this is a good one...i've researched this bracelet and the coating is dlc and the same color as the v2 blacksteel...just under $80usd...

i've recently put a burgundy color nato with my Blacksteel...mine is modded with hands repainted by Z to match the rehaut...the color is a deep blood red - burgundy...i haven't had time for a pix, but trust me, the burgundy nato is hot...

i agree with everyone's comments...date font looks a bit wonky, too...

if anyone is interested in a pvd bracelet for their Blacksteel, this is a good one...i've researched this bracelet and the coating is dlc and the same color as the v2 blacksteel...just under $80usd...

i've recently put a burgundy color nato with my Blacksteel...mine is modded with hands repainted by Z to match the rehaut...the color is a deep blood red - burgundy...i haven't had time for a pix, but trust me, the burgundy nato is hot...

Looking foward to some pics... sounds like a sweet set up.