When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got my Pam 187G today!

mariotakeyama

Mariotakeyama is just letting us know he got a couple of new watches in he`s proud of, and one of you wants him to return one to buy a camera to take pics and the other says yeah.

Come on man, he`s letting us know he`s happy with a few new pieces. Of course pics are nice, do so when you can for all to see. :)

Congrats on the new pieces!

• Like 1

this does not even qualify for the review section. Why would we believe him here or in the review section? We need proof aka pictures.

Hey poreti, Cool it and take a chill pill...When is ready and capable of taking pics he will..

We don't you bashing him! Maybe you should go help him take the pics? ;)

Be nice my friend.. Just like Pizzanoo... Thank You poreti. :partytime:

Guys, why are you doing this to us? Why are you even saying anything without showing us pictures. You know we need pictures and you also know very well that if you don't have a camera you need one. Need be, return one of the 2 watches back to Andy and get a camera.

I'm sorry but I'm quite fed up with you. You add nothing to these threads and you always find a very rude way to treat everybody. Why don't you take a hint and leave?

@mariotakeyama Congrats on your purchases. The 29 and the 187 are very good reps. Enjoy them.

I'm sorry but I'm quite fed up with you. You add nothing to these threads and you always find a very rude way to treat everybody. Why don't you take a hint and leave?

@mariotakeyama Congrats on your purchases. The 29 and the 187 are very good reps. Enjoy them.

why don't you take a hit a take an IQ test? I'm just curious to know the results when you have them.

Always looking forward to pics of actual watches received from the dealers.

Those bad ass`es still can`t seem to take a decent photo of a non-moving object if their life depended on it.

:) Morons...

maybe there's a reason they 'cannot' take decent pictures...but then again the pictures from people here show some good watches

this 187 watch is fr ing awesome! The strap doesn't collect dust or anything, does it? There are some very nasty rubber straps out there. Like if you get a bath tissue and rub it against it does it leave anything behind?

As far as waterproof, what's the difference between dry test and test in the water. I mean they are 2 totally diffent things but isn't dry test performed to see it the watch can be put in the water? I thought this is how manufacturers test their watches before they sell them as waterproof. No? Unless there is the gen way of dry testing (which means something) and the testing in the rep world which means nothing.

It seems no collecting dust at all.

I heard that rep manufacturer was waterproofing with basic dry test machine, and we asked and paid for it, they have more intentive vacuum test or something.

As I saw Panerai Factory Video, Gen is doing dry method and intensive wet test to ensure 300mm - 1000m proof.

I am not professional or expert but this is what I know.

MT

I'm wondering if all manufactures are doing a wet test. But that's a good point. The fact that PAnerai are doing it, after a watch has successfully passed the dry test, it means that there is still a possibility that when put in the water it will not be as waterproof as the dry test suggests. So you are right to have your reservations to throw it in the water even if they told you it's waterproof. At least not yet. Maybe you should enjoy it for a week or so before you get waters involved. This way, if it gets drowned you'll say "well, it's not waterproof after all but at least I thought it was waterproof for a week".

Edited by poretl

• 5 months later...

SO guys I have 6.5" wrists and have fallen in love with 187 and 234 I like the nice little circular pearls and steel lining on 243 and like the busy dial of 187 !!! Errr what do I do??? would the 187 look ok on my wrist. Mario can you tell me the size of your wrist plz and how you feel about the 187??