When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pamfreaks! Keep you eye's on Joshuas & Andrews site today :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Absolutely agree. We all know there never will be 1:1 rep but this model looks very close, probably as close as they will ever get. We can pick it apart forever, yeah the lever's tip is very, very slightly off, the crown is a bit too far from the case, but who cares... this one is super close and what matters is that it looks SICK!!!! Love that model.

does it really matter what the text says. What you need to look at is the picture of the actual watch. In fact not only is there a picture of the actual watch but there's one of the actual watch rigth next to the gen one:

http://s1196.photobu...w&current=9.jpg

Right?

Gent's can I ask what all the fuss is about here? Because I'm just not feeling this watch. I don't get the Historic Dial and hands mixed with a modern case.

Don't get me wrong I love a good base but something just looks odd on this to me perhaps its the colour of the hands.

What is it that's got everyone worked up? Is it because its 1:1 or that its commanding a premium in the Gen world. Or is the Pam addiction kicking in for everyone. I'm just trying to understand the appeal of this watch. Perhaps the curse has been lifted from me.

Why do you like this watch so much?

Gent's can I ask what all the fuss is about here? Because I'm just not feeling this watch. I don't get the Historic Dial and hands mixed with a modern case.

Don't get me wrong I love a good base but something just looks odd on this to me perhaps its the colour of the hands.

What is it that's got everyone worked up? Is it because its 1:1 or that its commanding a premium in the Gen world. Or is the Pam addiction kicking in for everyone. I'm just trying to understand the appeal of this watch. Perhaps the curse has been lifted from me.

Why do you like this watch so much?

Base, brownish dial, hand col, lume col, closed caseback - 44mm - max i can wear - for me just perfect ;)

Same for me, it is a base design but different from standard 112, closed back, lume color, plusI haven't bought PAM rep since 2006 so I'm way overdue and I wanted a base model. So this model coming out kind of made my day.

Base, brownish dial, hand col, lume col, closed caseback - 44mm - max i can wear - for me just perfect ;)

Same for me, it is a base design but different from standard 112, closed back, lume color, plusI haven't bought PAM rep since 2006 so I'm way overdue and I wanted a base model. So this model coming out kind of made my day.

Looking at this dial , its beginning to grow on me , though I am seeing only a black dial

25.jpg

If you google Gen shots and look at them in different lighting conditions, the color of the dial is all over the place due to how it interacts with light. On some of them it looks black on some it looks light brown.

On Josh's or Trusty's pictures with Rep and Gen side by side, the color of the dial looks identical.

I'm 100% with you.

Pretty disappointed after following that link.

I thought it was about a new version of the 064/087

But hey.... glad you all like it that much. :)

Honestly when I saw this picture earlier today, I was starring at it for a little while and I could not decide. I went through all pics and I suspected that the one marked with paper is Gen. Even then I was not completely sure until I looked at the pic of the case backs and saw serial numbers covered up.