When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

£15 Gmt-master Ii

pro expert dan

I payed also 20£ for a decent gold serti sub with two tone strap. I know there are many flaws, but for the price....Weight is 130gr.

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...st&id=28087

Well, now I know exactly why I am in here with our first class dealers. I prefer spending 300 US-Dollars for a 99,9% Rep than spending 40 US-Dollars for a embarrassing fake.

Well, now I know exactly why I am in here with our first class dealers. I prefer spending 300 US-Dollars for a 99,9% Rep than spending 40 US-Dollars for a embarrassing fake.

How many people will notice its a rep do you think? Not counting the collectors of course. Most people even don't know how a Rolex look like.

While I don't dispute what you're saying, I'd still rather get something a little higher quality. :D

Ooh, but i also like Quality, i just ordered an Omega Chrono with Ruby and last week i bought myself a gen Seiko Arctura Kinetic. Its not that i have a bad taste :p

I like my cheap watches and this is the new one which has been added to the family.

What do you think. Thanks. :victory:

Not bad for the price.. Date font and magnification seems better than most bottom end Rollie reps :)

I suppose you did not get a functional GMT-hand?

Thanks. :yeah:

@chrgod: The GMT hand is functional :3a:

I like quality in a watch (i supose everyone knows that from my ace Day tona) but i also like (what i think is) good deals, and i felt like this was a good one even if it does have alot of flaws. :g:

I'm glad i didnt get flamed for posting this watch and is it possible for people to help me build up a list of flaws in this watch? Thanks. :victory:

:group:

Edited by pro expert dan

How far (can)will you go.....I have no intention to spend 400 US$ on a rep which i can buy a week later for 250US$ How is this possible...easy to tell.....

Selling 150US$ less and still have a nice profit means the first offer was overpriced. What is the value left on this example....far below 150$, assuming the dealer has a profit on his dump priced watch of 100$. Of course it also depends on the dealer.

Some of them are happy with a small sale profit, like the one where i ordered my first rep today !

95US$ price difference on the same watch is one reason to seek for a decent price AND a reliable dealer in ONE person.

I think i found two and will stick with him/her as long he/she will continue to work further like in beginning. After reading a lot of reviews, topics, flames i made up my mind about my future deals and dealers to buy from.

Sending out a price inquiry to 5 forum dealers where 3 readed my mail half and give no sufficient or no answer on simple Questions leave me with two, also respected dealers, left. One particully dealer i choosed has not very much sales (this past months here and on the TRC forum), but from reading the forums i have understand he/she is also a fine and honest dealer with very decent prices.

Sorry for my bad writing but i think everybody has understand my point.

Edited by fromdad