When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Phoband rant on movements and newbs :)

fotoman

OMG! My apologies. I didn't notice that you were here since DAY ONE. I know how you class of '06ers are the shining rep gods of the universe.

There are other old school members here too, but they don't feel the need to diss noobs in every [censored] post they make. You think i should respect you because your join date is earlier than mine? Newsflash, there are many early join members who i do respect. But not you. I respect you about as much as I respect wet farts. Actually... less.

You didn't create this whole scene Johnny come ignorantly. Without noobs there'd be no damn scene. Just you two jerking each other off about how 7-years-ago-core you are in between bong hits or oxys or whatever it is you pair of galahs are clearly on.

Can you imagine it?

John G - OMG pho, did you know Maria is actually a dude?

Phoband - I do now!

John G - How awesome are we?

Phoband - Pretty awesome!

John G - Another bong handsome?

Wake up to yourselves.

OMG! My apologies. I didn't notice that you were here since DAY ONE. I know how you class of '06ers are the shining rep gods of the universe.

There are other old school members here too, but they don't feel the need to diss noobs in every [censored] post they make. You think i should respect you because your join date is earlier than mine? Newsflash, there are many early join members who i do respect. But not you. I respect you about as much as I respect wet farts. Actually... less.

You didn't create this whole scene Johnny come ignorantly. Without noobs there'd be no damn scene. Just you two jerking each other off about how 7-years-ago-core you are in between bong hits or oxys or whatever it is you pair of galahs are clearly on.

Can you imagine it?

John G - OMG pho, did you know Maria is actually a dude?

Phoband - I do now!

John G - How awesome are we?

Phoband - Pretty awesome!

John G - Another bong handsome?

Wake up to yourselves.

After 2 + years on this board you should have a sense of what the history here is, and what it has meant for members now to enjoy the the nice reps offered today.

To scoff and or belittle members who have given time and knowledge to further development of reps is to me very distasteful.

Pizz

After 2 + years on this board you should have a sense of what the history here is, and what it has meant for members now to enjoy the the nice reps offered today.

To scoff and or belittle members who have given time and knowledge to further development of reps is to me very distasteful.

Pizz

Well said. It could ony go to your mama insults from here, so I think we're done anyway.

Lol. Carry on mate. You're encouraging others (apparently anyone with a newer join date than you) to know the facts. But you sprout your own outdated info - the wives tales of yesteryear - as the current facts. Times have changed old man. If your info was ever correct, it isn't anymore.

It's you who needs to do some research. You've been away too long. You're a born again noob.

WIf there are any fellow noobs still reading this hot mess, there's a lot of good info out there. Very little of it from 1995 or whenever is still relevent.

Well you continue to show your ignorance. Just because I wasn't posting on the board doesn't mean I stopped following or buying reps. Or talking to my friends in the far east. I have checked in everyday for years. I haven't had time to be an active poster.

Unless you tell me you live in qz and go to wholesale or other markets I am going to completely discount your opinion.

I highly in courage all newbs to ignore this guy. He has uninformed opinions which he states as the gospel.

I have import things to do in the real world, so I'm not discussing this idiotic topic any more.

I said in another Thread, that it wasn't the newbs were talking about, we are reminiscing about a different time.

I was mispoken - this dude, who acts like a 12 yr old poisons the community at large.