When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Vs Gen

poretl

You can see there are some major differences between the two straps. One of them, 2, is shiny while 1 is matte. On the back the size of the letters is smaller on 1.

If you click n the images you'll see them even bigger.

Which ones is the rep?

wt69tw.jpg

2nlz8qq.jpg

Edited by poretl

Why are you posting this again, were you not satisfied with the answers you got in the last one!!! Are you expecting a different result ( that's by definition insanity). Without actually see the straps in person its a tough call. The tunnel rep straps were apparently gen like and were the best thing about that rep range of watches. I had a gen tunnel strap it was light as air , almost felt it was filled with foam , had to sell it as it was too big for me which was a shame.

Instead of trying to catch us out to prove some point of yours , why don't you tell us what the differences are and try to be useful.

Perhaps you could weigh them on digital scales or something.

folks, there are some problems that if you ignore long enough it will go away. I call for all just to not post on these threads and maybe, just maybe they won't show up again.

You are absolutely right. Maybe someday he'll find a forum where normal social interaction skills aren't necessary. Odd fellow.

OK... I think we get that part... but still...

Are you trying to educate us or want us to educate you?

If the former... then do so, if the later then say so.

I'm trying to provide food for discussion on genVsrep straps. I'm trying to get everyboby to reveal their process of thinking when given 2 straps that pretend to be the same thing. And the beauty of it all is that the 2 straps do not even look identical. Which should make the task easier. Or harder?

Ask for more pics if you want. Say someone is selling them on Paneristi (he's in Australia and you're in France) and you are looking to buy. Then WTH? What do you do? It's simple as that folks.

Consider the following. I split the above images in half and create single images for each strap separately. I then put them both on eBay. Will any of you have a problem with either listing?

Edited by poretl

I'm trying to provide food for discussion on genVsrep straps. I'm trying to get everyboby to reveal their process of thinking when given 2 straps that pretend to be the same thing. And the beauty of it all is that the 2 straps do not even look identical. Which should make the task easier. Or harder?

Which planet, mate?