When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The rainy Sunday Franck breakfast meeting...

theflyingdutchman

I have seen it on Rolex between the lugs and on Hublots on the back of the case. Some watches have it on the inside of the case. The Hublot BBs have gold 750 stamped on the back of the case. My next 2 watches will be a FM Casablanca and a Hublot BB.

Pics please... and reps I do not think you will find this...

Great collection.

Hey Slick-

Is that one of the original Eddie "13" in 18k? Archibald was the architect on that one. As I recall he had the largest collection of gen dials around. He had a close relationship with Tuomii back in the day when she was getting them left and right.

@Watchmeister

Yes it is. It is of special value to me; first buy from EL, and the most expensive rep i own.

Arch is the authority on Franck reps. Wonder how he is doing btw. He did organize the group by from EL.

Very good price, 1300 for 2824 and 1600 for 2892 back in 2004/5.

------

Regarding hallmarks. All jewelery with preciuos metals are required to have this hallmark with EU aswel as US. So Gen francks, rollies, whatever in gold all have hallmarks.

Edited by slickdick

the hublot bb on andrews site shows this http://www.yourtrust...roducts_id=8344 look at the 7th photo, the watch back. you will see gold 750. on a few reps the stamp is between the lugs.

some other reps have gold hallmarks too.

That is what you mean! No my Francks do not have that!

Edited by theflyingdutchman

I have seen it on Rolex between the lugs and on Hublots on the back of the case. Some watches have it on the inside of the case. The Hublot BBs have gold 750 stamped on the back of the case. My next 2 watches will be a FM Casablanca and a Hublot BB.

Does the 18kt really matter? ;)

MM

Stunning collection. I have always fancied a nice Franck Muller but there are always so many flaws. I love my ultimate Patek Philippe Nautlius because on the wirst it is an excellent rep (clearly when you take it off the clear back gives it away instantly) but are any of these close to the gen?

Great collection.

• 2 weeks later...