When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Do We Have Here?

maxman

Hey, steroids are amazing that way

He says he has never taken steroids...and I believe him. Stalone has never been huge...but well proportioned overall.

The man turns 66 years old July 6 of this year. How many guys do you know look this good approaching 70?

post-19368-0-41589400-1327506374.jpg

Are we talking about his watch here or are we turning Gay????...........not that there's anything wrong with that! :partytime:

Nothing wrong with that. Thank you for reminding me that Seinfeld episode. By the way, what kinf do watch is Seinfeld wearing here (just because this is a watch forum)

Ummm... I'd save your looking goof comments until you see him in person. I took care of both Sly and Arnold during the last Arnold Classic here in town and I have to say 1.) who'd have thought I'm taller than Arnold even when he's wearing cowboy boots and 2.) if Sly has anymore plastic surgery, if he blinks fast enough he'll be able to fly away. Oh, and Sly is a douche who wore his sunglasses all night I. The restaurant, cursed like a sailor (which I do to, but you'd think he'd try to be a little classy), and also used the word "[censored]" or "fag" countless times. Really not cool in my book.

Arnold was fine, and his kids were very chill. Of course their man-nanny (in Hollywood they call them a "handler") dealt with them more than dad.

Gotta say, that night made me a permanent NOT-fan of Stalone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm... I'd save your looking goof comments until you see him in person. I took care of both Sly and Arnold during the last Arnold Classic here in town and I have to say 1.) who'd have thought I'm taller than Arnold even when he's wearing cowboy boots and 2.) if Sly has anymore plastic surgery, if he blinks fast enough he'll be able to fly away. Oh, and Sly is a douche who wore his sunglasses all night I. The restaurant, cursed like a sailor (which I do to, but you'd think he'd try to be a little classy), and also used the word "[censored]" or "fag" countless times. Really not cool in my book.

Arnold was fine, and his kids were very chill. Of course their man-nanny (in Hollywood they call them a "handler") dealt with them more than dad.

Gotta say, that night made me a permanent NOT-fan of Stalone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also met him back In 96 or 97. It was the grand opening of Planet Hollywood in Orlando FL.

He was a gentleman...very nice to everyone there. So as far as being a rude unpleasant type. Not that i could see.

I honestly dont know what his height has to do with anything. All I know is that he has one of the most awesome watch collections In the world. also...If not for Slyvester Stallone...we most likely wouldnt be talking about Panerais today.

For whatever thats worth.

Mike

i thought he was all about HGH. I've heard it can keep you looking young for a long time. Either way he has def put in the work to keep that body. I don't care if it's roids, HGH or anything else I dunno about. You still have to put in the work to get the results. I wish I had the kind of drive that he has at double my age.

Hey, steroids are amazing that way

+1

65 years old, unfortynately naturally your muscle`s are shrinking already. Unfortunately steroids, and some more chemical stuf... But hey, if you are so old, what you have to loose if you already have all?

BTW, does Sly use reps in movies or gen watches? :g: I think rep`s but why knows...sponsered by Paneray maybe, then gen`s.

My wife saw him walking in an airport a couple of years ago and did not expect him to be so short. That's movie magic for you.

Actually my friend saw Tom Cruise in an airport and she told me "And I thought I was short". And I said "You are short. Very short!"

Then we looked it up on the internet and found he is 5'7". And she said "OK... if he's 5'7" I must be same height with LeBron".

Edited by poretl

Yes, when you see TC next to his wife in photos, he is just a tiny bit taller than her and she is the same size as a garden gnome.

no, no. What you see there is not his actual height at all. His shows are specifically designed and made for him and they add at least 5" to him (seriously, this is no joking).

no, no. What you see there is not his actual height at all. His shows are specifically designed and made for him and they add at least 5" to him (seriously, this is no joking).

I am agreeing with you that his is microscopic. I saw a photo of him with his ex-wife Nichole Kidman, and he was standing up on the curb with her standing down in the street to make the size difference appear to be less.

I am agreeing with you that his is microscopic. I saw a photo of him with his ex-wife Nichole Kidman, and he was standing up on the curb with her standing down in the street to make the size difference appear to be less.

He's a lot shorter than most people realize.

post-19368-0-18182400-1327620011.png

Man usually people are so much in love with him (after watching his heroic movies, top Gun etc) that they refuse to believe he is short. The other day he was on Oprah and he jumped on the couch and while he was standing on the couch he was the same height as Oprah. And in case you don't know Oprah is smoething like 5'6".

Edited by poretl