When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith Screen Backround

fotoman

Well, i have made my love for this watch well known. Zenith has a screen saver that you can download that has this watch, that shows the correct time. But it also comes with some crazy dude.

Well, i wanted to get rid of the dude, so i did some screwing around with it, and now created a dudeless version which, you can select as your desktop backround, so you can have this watch running, the works and all, telling tim eon your desktop

Don't know if anyone cares, but thought i would throw it up.

here is a screenshot

141647-16803.jpg

zenith.zip

One of the first reps I saw on a web site was a Zenith and I loved it. Then all of the Zeniths disappeared. What happened to them? Any coming back?

Usil

Sweet! Where can we get the dudeless version? Does the small seconds work and the escapement move?

There are zenith reps out there, but they are cheap crap. I have seen one that i was willing to buy and it wasn't on the forum here, but it was sold before i got to it.

I'm saving up to get this gen.

Arch, in my first post, you will see at the bottem, it says zenith.zip. Download that file.

ENJOY :)

Oh - and, believe it or not this watch is a chronograph. So the small seconds at 3, is just for chrono function.

The large seconds is also for chrono, but on this animation it works as a big seconds hand.

Yes, there is simulated movement action. :)