When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Avenger QC pics

Fleet

Thanks guys! :)

It's from Connie, my favorite dealer. It's not that I lack trust of her that I share it here, but mistakes can always occur and better to have it on the safe side as I don't have the Breitling experience. But this seemed to be of great condition, as has the rest of my watches from her!

i find the new Pro2 bracelet a bit on the stiff and sharp side compare to the original Pro2...not by much on the sharpness - but a little...a bit stiffer if you torque down the screws to prevent them from working their way out...

Thanks R...I actually had the same problem with my UN Maxie diver bracelet. A little sanding and oiling has made It one of my favorite bracelets now...a joy to wear.

BTW...how are the SEL...the SEL on my older SA bracelets are just plain awesome. The case and bracelet look like one piece...some of the best SEL I have ever seen.

Mike

Thanks! :)

And Maxman, now I've worn it for a full day, After tightening and shortening the bracelet, I noticed the screwed links were stiff and tight. Those need alittle bit of care from oil and sanding. The clasp is sturdy, but is very tight and locks hard. Might need to sand that a bit so it wont be too tight. But on the wrist I cannot say anothing negative. I had it on all day and it didn't bother me at all. Very comfertable.

Edited by Fleet

Thanks! :)

And Maxman, now I've worn it for a full day, After tightening and shortening the bracelet, I noticed the screwed links were stiff and tight. Those need alittle bit of care from oil and sanding. The clasp is sturdy, but is very tight and locks hard. Might need to sand that a bit so it wont be too tight. But on the wrist I cannot say anothing negative. I had it on all day and it didn't bother me at all. Very comfertable.

Good to hear Fleet....congratulations. :drinks:

A little sanding and oiling can go a long way when It comes to Improving are bracelets. :)

Mike

Would anybody be kind enough to point out the flaws on that watch? Not that specific, but V3 Avengers in general.

I know my way around Omega, and back in the day could point out any tiny flaw in SOSF, but I no nothing about those Avengers...

Thanks a lot.

The "1" on the bezel shouldn't be a flagpole, and the chrono-pushers are too long. But those are very minor issues, that are hard to recognize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The "1" on the bezel shouldn't be a flagpole, and the chrono-pushers are too long. But those are very minor issues, that are hard to recognize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again,

Could you please explain what do you mean by the flagpole on the "1" on the bezel? I've tried to compare to a gen and couldn't see any difference.

EDIT: OK, got it.. wow, that's a very minor flaw, I had to zoom in on the gen in order to see it...

Great rep..

Edited by kramerica2