When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai miracle on RWG?

gran

I looked at zoomed in shots and that actually looks pretty good. I would go with this one. One thing I would do is to ask your dealer to make sure that when the lever is in a closed position; it does sit against the crown really tight. I did that with my recent order, as a matter of fact a piece that I received yesterday and he has picked a really tight one for me. The factory QC on that sometimes can be pretty bad and when the lever does not sit tight enough when closed it kind of sucks and feels cheap/fake.

• 2 weeks later...

OK my 088I watch arrived from Joshua! :1a:

This is it

088idrgran.jpg

It is completely different from all the other watches I have had on....feels and looks very very unusual for me...PANERAI owners must be crazy ;)

Congrats Dr.Gran :D It looks real good!!!!

Do you like the feel of it?

Funny that you asked....a friend of mine with huge muscles came over tried it.. He said he loved it and then walked out the door with it...I might never see it again :unknw:

I managed to get some quick wrist shots before he left......

drgrans088icolour.jpg

It will gorw on you Gran.....Trust me :tu:

If I can pry it off my friends wrist..these seem to be popular...and yes it is a damn fine watch....but seriously I am wondering if PANERAI is not for me afterall....I should have known miracles don't happen :innocent:

You didn't even have it long enough to put a proper brown cow or gator strap on it

I have ordered 2 of the new 088 one on the rep brown leather and one on the rubber

The rubber while nice quality does not make the dial pop for some reason it really subdued the look where brown leather or preferably a nice brown gator strap makes it pop

You didn't even have it long enough to put a proper brown cow or gator strap on it

True I didn't give it a proper chance....but who knows it might walk back into the hose any day

Congratuations Gran...that is one fine pam...one of my favorites.

Put that thing on a nice thick beefy leather strap...that Is If you get it back from your friend. ;)

Mike

Thanks Mike ;)